If you’ve driven through the intersection of 12 Mile and Meadowbrook in Novi recently, you’ve likely noticed a lot of activity going on. Which also means you weren’t focusing on the road. Maybe check out our page on Beacon Hill Meadows instead. It’s full of information about this upcoming Pulte neighborhood, and is a much safer source of information… assuming you aren’t still driving.
Too lazy to click over to the Beacon Hill page? We hear you – it’s hot out there and clicking things takes effort; instead, just casually scroll down for a summary of what to expect and if you work up the energy, click over to the main page for additional details:
– 55′ lots
– Homes ranging from 2,300 square feet to upwards of 2,800 square feet
– Pricing is expected to start in high $300s to the low $400s
– The neighborhood will feature only 42 homesite
– The homes will have a Novi mailing address, but will feed into the Walled Lake School District.
Contact us to communicate directly and we can call, text or email you about this neighborhood, or others.
- If you’re working with a Realtor, have them reach out to Pulte Homes for the details. If you aren’t working with a Realtor, you should be – let’s chat!
Lou Bitove & Jeff Bortnick, owners of The New Home Experts®, have more than 30 years combined experience in real estate, much of that with builders like Pulte & Toll Brothers. They also provide market research for area builders, developers and national firms. If you’re considering a new home, remember: the builders rep represents the builder, not you. Work with the only local agents in Metro Detroit to specialize in new homes, and save money in the process – ask us how!
NEWSLETTER: MAY 2023
WE'RE 10! (THOUGH OUR MOTHERS LIKE TO BRAG THAT WE READ AT THE LEVEL OF AN 11 YEAR OLD) As...
May 16, 2023Read More
760 BOGIE LAKE ROAD
Move-In Ready! If you've ever wanted to live on a peninsula within a peninsula (because, Michigan) then 760 Bogie Lake...
April 29, 2023Read More
NEWSLETTER: APRIL 2023
SUNNY SARASOTA BUT SOMETIMES ALSO OTHER WEATHERS. Sunny, kinda. But also windy, cloudy, rainy... and still spectacular. Sarasota has long...