t’s Wellness Wednesday!
We, at the New Home Experts, are proud to announce our affiliation with Michele Ciancimino, a health and wellness coach and owner of Goodness Girl.
Michele and I first met when I helped her and her family purchase a brand new home in Summerlin! Michele has always been a great source of health and wellness information and inspiration for me personally, and I am so excited to share her health tips with all of you!
by Michele Ciancimino
Next time you’re looking for a healthy snack, try pumpkin seeds. Check out this impressive list of health benefits:
- High in fiber.
- High in antioxidants and important minerals like zinc and magnesium.
- Contain healthy polyunsaturated fatty acids that help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Just half a cup contains 30 grams of protein.
- Contain lignans that can be beneficial in preventing cancer.
- They have anti-inflammatory properties that can help in managing arthritis pain.
- They have a diuretic effect that can help remove toxins from the body and prevent kidney stones.
The list goes on, so it is worth it to add some pumpkin seeds to your diet.
Toss a handful on your salad or into a morning smoothie, or try my favorite way to snack on pumpkin seeds:
CHILI ROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS
- 3 cups organic raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 T organic coconut oil
- 1-2 T chili powder (depending on how much spice you like)
- Himalayan salt, just a sprinkle
Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan.
In a large skillet toss the pumpkin seeds until they start to brown and pop (about 5 minutes).
Then remove from heat and add melted coconut oil, chili powder and salt.
Toss to coat and allow to cool before removing to a serving bowl.
2022 PROFILE OF HOME BUYERS AND SELLERS
2022 NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers - Summary.pdf.pdf
May 31, 2023Read More
Why Buyers Need an Expert Agent by Their Side
The process of buying a home can feel a bit intimidating, even under normal circumstances. But today's market is still anything but...
May 22, 2023Read More
The Impact of Changing Mortgage Rates
The best way to navigate changing mortgage rates and make an informed buying decision is to rely on the expertise...