Now, this is luxury townhome living! The newest townhome community in sensational Summerlin is coming soon in October 2021. This is your opportunity to live in one of the top master-planned communities in the nation!
Cordillera by Toll Brothers is a luxury townhome community that features three open-concept townhome designs with attached two-car garages. Entry courtyards, covered patios, and optional rooftop decks provide homeowners the outdoor living space they crave with low-maintenance townhome living.
The community’s location in Redpoint Square gives that urban touch while still having access to miles of master plan trails and close proximity to an abundance of outdoor recreational opportunities. Homes start in the upper $400,00s.
Contact the New Home Experts today for the latest pricing information, site releases, and home designs. We can’t wait to welcome you to your new home! Search more new home communities at TheNewHomeExperts.com.
Check out more Summerlin homes on our YouTube channel!
- Three spacious home designs up to 2,154 sq. ft.
- Entry courtyards and covered patios
- Rooftop deck option for added outdoor living
- Luxury primary suites and baths
- Attached, two-car garages
- Summerlin® Remains at #3 as Nevada’s Highest-Ranked Community
- The master-planned community (MPC) of Summerlin, a development of The Howard Hughes Corporation marked the first half of 2021 with strong new home sales, earning the #3 spot nationally on a list of the country’s best-selling MPCs, according to a report released by national real estate consultant RCLCO.
- With 962 new home sales for 2021 as of June 30, which represents a 50 percent increase in home sales over mid-year 2020, Summerlin is the only MPC in Nevada to place on the list’s top five.
- Summerlin is ideally positioned to simultaneously provide access to offices, culture, entertainment, and the sought-after urban amenities that attract both potential residents and CEOs looking not just for a new office building but for an expertly planned community that promotes a better live/work balance for valued employees.
- Summerlin’s remarkable mid-year 2021 ranking is a testament to how homes have taken on a new meaning—not just as places to live, but where families work, learn, and play.
- Thanks to the roster of the nation’s top homebuilders and a robust infrastructure that includes more amenities than any other Southern Nevada community, Summerlin has remained well-positioned to meet the needs of residents and families seeking quality of life outside of dense cities—and to be the solution for CEO’s looking to provide employees the opportunity to buy a home in a community that lies within a beautiful natural setting and reduces the office commute time.
- Summerlin is in the company of only a handful of communities nationwide that have enjoyed remarkable and sustained sales success over decades—appearing on the annual list 22 times, not counting mid-year rankings, since RCLCO first began tracking MPC sales in 1994.
- The Howard Hughes Corporation’s continuing evolution of Downtown Summerlin is a key driver of home sales, providing the walkable urban core that people are seeking today as they consider their ideal lifestyle environment.
- Downtown Summerlin offers 400-acres of shopping, dining, sports, entertainment, and open space positioned among luxurious multifamily rental complexes and multiple office buildings—such as the new developments of Tanager Echo and 1700 Pavilion, which are both exhibiting the strong momentum that will continue to accelerate the growth of the Summerlin region.
- Approximately 5,000 acres of remaining developable land create significant future opportunities for us to continue to expand on the Summerlin vision.”
- Now in its 31st year of development, Summerlin continues to deliver more amenities than any other community in Southern Nevada. This includes more than 250 parks of all sizes; resident-exclusive community centers, pools and events; 150-plus miles of interconnected trails; ten golf courses; 26 public, private and charter schools; a public library and performing arts center; Summerlin Hospital Medical Center; houses of worship representing a dozen different faiths; office parks; neighborhood shopping centers; and, of course, Downtown Summerlin®, offering fashion, dining, entertainment, Red Rock Resort, office towers, City National Arena, home of the Vegas Golden Knights National Hockey League practice facility, and Las Vegas Ballpark, a world-class Triple-A baseball stadium and home of the Las Vegas Aviators.
- In total, Summerlin currently offers 110-floor plans in nearly 20 neighborhoods throughout eight distinct villages and districts. Homes are available in a variety of styles – from single-family homes to townhomes, priced from the high $300,000s to more than $1 million.